I provide licensure supervision for the following NC credentials:
– Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor
– Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist
– Certified Clinical Supervisor
– Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
I also provide supervision for graduate level students.
Supervision can be provided in person and virtual. The supervision process involves:
– Case review (through note review, audio/visual recording, provide ongoing and final evaluation of the supervisee’s clinical skills);
– Providing oversight and guidance in diagnosing, conceptualizing, treating and dealing with the supervisee’s clients;
– A focus on the raw data as presented by the supervisee in supervisee’s clinical work;
– Conducting supervision as a process distinct from personal therapy or didactic instruction;
– Evaluating the supervisee’s role and conceptual understanding in the treatment process;
– Evaluating the supervisee’s utilization of a theoretical base and counseling principles.
Feel free to contact me for more information.