Hi! My name is Keischa Pruden. Welcome to my website! I absolutely love what I do! Psychotherapy, autism advocacy, licensure supervision and speaking engagements are my specialties.
I have a private practice located in Ahoskie, NC. In addition, I provide substance abuse evaluations that have been ordered by the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (NC DMV).
In order to provide these services, I have the following licensures/certifications:
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Supervisor (NC)
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist (NC)
- Certified Clinical Supervisor (NC)
- Substance Abuse Evaluator (NC Department of Motor Vehicles)
- Child Parent Psychotherapy (NC Child Treatment Program)
- Local Certified Forensic Evaluator ( NC Department of Health and Human Services)
From a young age, I wanted to help others feel better about themselves. Then, as a mother of a son on the autism spectrum, my passion was ignited to help those with autism live their definition of a meaningful day. My life’s work is dedicated to improving the lives of those I am blessed to encounter.
Feel free to email me for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org